Kawasaki Ninja 250r Fuel Injection Conversion kit is a retro-fit EFI conversion kit to convert the Ninja 250cc twin-cylinder carbureted engine to the fuel injected engine. This kit is designed to replace the twin 30mm carburetor with the twin 28mm throttle body, and with some other minimal modifications, it can make the engine fuel injected at the low cost. This twin throttle body mimics the Kawasaki's FI version throttle body (28mm), and it can be dropped into the place of the carburetor and make the EFI conversion very easy. Further, the ECU controls both fuel and sparks. Both fuel and spark controls are fully programmable. This kit has all the parts you need for the conversion, and it is tuned already with factory setting.
Note: the Gen 2 Kit has included a whole set of new parts with a lot of improvement!
This EFI kit has below features:
• Electronic fuel injection (EFI)
• ECU controlled ignition system (replacing the stock IC, direct controls on inductive coils)
• close loop controls with 2x O2 sensors
• Dual fuel maps selectable by a manual switch (Performance Switch: ECO vs. RICH Mode)
• High fuel efficiency and low carbon emissions
• On-board self-diagnosis with a MIL lamp
• Fully tunable with a laptop tuning software (free). No need to add any other piggyback device
1.ECU (aluminum housing, full water proof, and EMI* proof)
2.Harness (including the connectors, waterproof)
3.Throttle Body Assembly
• Ecotrons twin 28mm Throttle body (including TPS sensor)
• 2x Fuel injector (128g/min)
Upgrade to Kawasaki OEM twin throttle bodies, 2x200cc/min OEM injectors (from European aftermarket, used, pay extra $199)
4.Fuel pump assembly
• Fuel tap to replace the petcock, including both feed port and return port
• Fuel pump (25L/h)
• Fuel pressure regulator(3bar)
• Fuel filter
• fuel hoses and clamps
5.MAP sensor (1.05bar)
6.Engine temperature sensor
7.Intake air temperature sensor
8. compelete ignition controls, fully programmable, with All-In-One ECU.
9. 2x Oxygen sensor and bungs (INCLUDED for close-loop controls)
10.Serial communication cable (to a computer)
11.Serial to USB converter (optional, NOT included)
12.CD - free tuning software (also downloadable)
13. Easy to upgrade to a turbo version (2.5bar MAP sensor, and 2x190g injectors)
*EMI: Electro-Magnetic Interference. Without a metal case, ECU is susceptible to the EMI noise, and can behave erratically, and even dangerously. Especailly for side-by-side racing, your ECU can be interfered by the EMI noise right from your competitor next to you.
This kit does NOT require tuning. The kit is tuned for stock engine settings. With dual O2 sensors, the ECU can do self-tuning for 2 cylinders individually for small variations. If you have some perormance parts installed, it may mostly self-learn the small difference. For big changes of the engine, some manual tuning may be required. Anyway it is fully tunable with a laptop software (ProCAL, free, downloadable), for performance.
click any picture to see details!
For more throttle bodies and intake manifolds, please contact us!