EcoFlash is a code brush writing software. The role of the software is to brush the compiled executable code into the underlying device, and start the device begins program execution. In order to achieve software code brush writing and online upgrade.
- EcoFlash supports a variety of file formatting. Including S19, Mot and Hex.
- Different integrated development environment generates the different formats code files. EcoFlash can parse these files correctly.
- EcoFlash software supports two standard communication protocols CCP and KWP2000.
- Any underlying device supports either of the protocols, can be brushed writing through the software.
- EcoFlash supports a variety of brush write device. Including SCI, USB, and CAN.
- Compatible Kvaser-CAN USBCAN2EU and other equipment.